Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long Time

So...it's been awhile since I've posted. What can I say? Life's been busy but in a good way. I am so thankful in these times to BE busy. To have a job and have income coming in. More importantly to have two sons who really are good kids. I love them so much and don't know where I'd be without them. Yes parenting is hard sometimes, actually a lot of times, especially when you do it alone. Only those who have walked in the same shoes can fully understand. I am not bitter though. I realize that since the growing up years of my boys will be be in my memory and my memory alone, I need, I must journal my thoughts, feelings and impressions down. Else those thoughts will be one with the universe, hard to ever recollect again. Yes that is what happens when one has a lousy memory such as mine. More to come.

No comments: