
Yeah...yeah....yeah....so I know I'm not really American by birth, but I definitely feel it in my heart. I was born in Jamdown and will always love and appreciate the land of my birth, but oh how I LOVE America, this CHOSEN land! If anyone denies that, I will fight them and claim it to the death! I truly cannot imagine living anywhere else. When I say the Pledge of Allegiance EVERY morning at school, I still get goosebumps....EVERYDAY!(That's 180 days of the year) Whenever I sing The Star Spangled Banner, I get tears in my eyes, and it literally takes my breath away. When I hear and sing Proud to be an American, I have to do everything in my power not to weep. Some may call it cheesy, but I call it 100% true blue patriotic! I have loved this land since 1978 when I first moved here. Even though there are negatives and evils (just like any other place), I truly believe that this is a blessed land, a GREAT nation that no other land can compare to.
This is the land of opportunity...NOT the land of confusion. I don't see people coming in droves, climbing walls, stowing away, drowning in the ocean, packing themselves like sardines on a small boat that is over the maximum capacity, dying in the desert...to go to ANY other land than this one! There is just something special and magical about this country that I cannot deny. I LOVE THIS PLACE!"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."






No comments:
Post a Comment